CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOLS!

I must say I pulled off a good one...but I'd like to point out to some people that I never said I was pregnant or expecting. I simply posted a generic ultrasound picture with a link to a new blog and look what you all assumed. A friend once told me what happens when you assume....(love ya Min!)

With today being my birthday, I have never played an April Fools joke or had one played on me. So this was fun. The last time I pulled off a prank was 14 years ago. I have not lived that one down.

My Sitemeter stats were more than double their norm. And the responses I got were more than I anticipated. So, for those of you disappointed that I really am not expecting our little "7th Heaven" I am truly sorry. It was all in good fun- the spirit of the day. So thanks to all of you who congratualted me, and to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. It really was a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you posting that on April 1st is very suspect! Your a stinker... I think it would be fun if you were really prego though. Seven is always better than six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That didn't even dawn on me. I just thought... hmmm... that's weird that there's an ultra sound on the blog. Wonder why?. Then I let it go. Didn't give it another thought. :)

    ReplyDelete